Business Travelers Give Lola.com 5-Star Rating on Capterra
#1 on Capterra, Lola.com continues to crush it on trusted, customer review sites with easy booking, 24/7 customer service, and automatic expense reportingBOSTON – July 24, 2019 – Lola.com, the Agile Travel Management™ company that provides a super simple way to manage, book, and report on business travel, is rated #1 on Capterra, earning a 5-Star overall rating across 52 reviews. Travelers are loving booking hotels and flights in minutes, finance teams are loving automatic expense reporting to eliminate paper receipts as well as smart guidelines to keep travelers on budget, and traveler managers and executive assistants have their nights and weekends back with 24/7 support. Capterra helps more than three million buyers each month find the right software.
“Lola.com is crushing it with various customer review sites, and Capterra is one of the most trusted with all reviews verified, so we are delighted to see our business travel app at the top,” said Mike Volpe, CEO of Lola.com. “Our unique way of gathering and implementing customer feedback, which drives our overall approach to the corporate travel market, is clearly paying off for small and medium-sized businesses.”
Reviewers on Capterra are loving the Lola.com app for making travel arrangements a breeze, including booking and re-booking flights, automatic reporting of expenses, and more:
- “Customer service is key when traveling. I travel a lot for my business, and we started using Lola on January 1. Let’s just say they blow every travel agency out of the water. Their customer service is amazing. No matter time of day or night weekdays or weekends, they are amazing.” – Chad B.
- “Great for fast growing teams. We have been using Lola for a few years when there were only a few people [in our company] traveling. Today, we have 10 times that number traveling, and it is a breeze for our team to manage. Lola helped us with that growth by taking care of the daily travel headaches across a much larger team.” – Brendan O.
- “Lola is a dream to use! Being able to book and re-book flights with different airlines from one place using my company profile is great. I love that Lola is there day and night to help re-book me for different flights if I am delayed or my flight is cancelled. Customer service is world class!” – Jonathan W.
- “LOVE Lola! Lola has helped to lighten my to-do list by always remembering to check me in for flights, help me book another flight when a flight gets delayed or cancelled, and also update me on any issues with hotel reservations. All of my rewards program information is stored in Lola so I know I'll always get points for my travel. When you have a lot of balls in the air, like I do, Lola helps keep me organized and on track for all of my travel.” – Kate K.
- “Lola has saved us time and money as a company. Prior to Lola, I was personally booking all travel for our company. Now, I can simply invite new team members to the platform, and they can book their own travel without worrying about staying within budget, as we were easily able to setup guidelines within the site.” – Meagan D.
Capterra is the leading online resource for business software buyers. Capterra features validated user reviews and independent research across hundreds of software categories. From Accounting to Yoga Studio Management, Capterra covers it all. For more information, visit https://www.capterra.com.
To see more Lola.com reviews on Capterra, visit: https://www.capterra.com/p/183976/Lola-com/
About Lola.com: Lola.com makes Agile Travel Management real by providing a super simple way to manage, book and report on business travel, saving employers and travelers time and money. Happy employee travel experiences within a policy can be set up in five minutes. Lola.com uses machine learning and 24/7 support to help travelers easily book trips, while empowering managers to create policies, view budgets and expenditures, and monitor their globetrotting team efficiently. Based in Boston, the company was founded in 2015 by Paul English, co-founder of the travel booking site KAYAK, and is led by CEO Mike Volpe, previously CMO at HubSpot. For more information, visit https://www.lola.com/ and connect on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.Contact: