The Agile Operations Podcast: Season One
Secrets to rapid scaling and efficient growth from industry experts
How do the highest-growth companies move so fast? What tools and processes help them catapult past the obstacles that slow down most businesses? What conventional wisdom do they gleefully shun as they rapidly scale?
Answering questions like these is what the Agile Operations Podcast is all about. Each episode, I sit down with someone I admire who has helped companies grow faster and operate more nimbly. Hopefully you’ll find these conversations as actionable and thought-provoking as I did, as they touch on some of the most important, and challenging, aspects of growing a business.
I’m super excited about this first season, which is full of people I’ve been looking forward to interviewing for a long time. Here’s the full episode list:
- Episode 1: What the Hell is DFIUFEE? with Dusty Davidson
- Episode 2: How to Teach People to Think Like a CEO with Rob May
- Episode 3: Creating a Culture that Scales with Christina Luconi
- Episode 4: Achieving Organizational Self-Awareness with Hiten Shah
- Episode 5: The Real MVP: Minimum Viable Process with Karen Rubin
- Episode 6: How to Build a Thriving Remote Team with Jessica Meher
We’ll be dropping new seasons every quarter, so stay tuned! You can always keep up with the latest episodes by checking in at https://agileoperations.org/.
And don’t forget to subscribe! The Agile Operations Podcast is on all of your favorite podcast services:
- Apple: https://agileoperations.org/feed.xml
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/2D1xbRJrwHBZsMRgvzufHA
- Stitcher: https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/funnel-media-group-llc/the-agile-operations-podcast
How does your corporate travel policy stack up?
Posted byMike Volpe