How to Sell Finance on a Corporate Travel Management SolutionBy Emily Parker-Woodland
Check out our next webinar on January 9th for tips on how to sell your Finance team on a corporate travel management software
Don’t worry, you’re not alone. Executive Assistants and Office Managers everywhere balance dozens of tasks every day, and booking and managing the corporate travel for executives (and sometimes the whole team) is one of the most time consuming tasks. But don’t worry, we are here to help!
On January 9 at 12pm Lola.com’s Executive Assistant Eliza Bladon, and VP of Finance Rebecca Morrison, will host a webinar discussing ways travel management software can save your company time and money and how to convince your Finance team that it’s a worthwhile expense. Here’s a sneak peek of what they will go over.
The most relevant aspects of travel management software for your finance team.
- How real-time expense tracking saves time and makes it easier to forecast.
- How travel software integrates with tools your finance team already uses like Expensify.
- How using software increases travel policy compliance.
The important data points to bring to your finance team.
- Helpful equations that will allow you to show the ROI of a travel management tool.
- How to pull a report on current travel spend overages.
How to speak the “finance language".
- How time savings for you = money savings for them
- Tips for communicating with the executive leadership team
So join Eliza and Rebecca on January 9th at 12pm and learn how you can start 2020 off right with improved corporate travel management.