How Does Your Corporate Travel Program Stack Up?By Mike Baker
Many businesses are wasting time and money on travel — are you?
Travel is an essential part of many businesses. Whether it’s face time with customers, meetings with investors or activations at trade shows, most companies spend a lot of time and money sending employees where they need to go (and back).
But are these companies spending this time and money efficiently? Do they have the right processes in place to make employee travel as streamlined and cost-sensitive as possible?
Well, that’s a whole other question. The truth is that many companies have ill-fitting and inefficient travel programs. Whether this means spending hours hunting for the lowest fare or a lack of clarity around travel policies and guidelines, there’s no denying that too many organizations are hamstrung by suboptimal travel programs.
In fact, when we surveyed more than 1500 corporate travelers and travel managers, we learned that most corporate travelers are not satisfied with how their company handles travel, and that the problem is getting worse, especially for SMBs.
But I bet you’re confident that your company isn’t so inefficient with its travel program, right? Right?
Well, we’ve come up with an easy way for you to put this theory to the test. And we call it Lola’s Travel Grader.
Here’s how it works:
- Visit the Grader and input some general information about you and your business: your role, the size of your company, etc.
- Tell us a bit about how your company travels: number of travelers, frequency of trips, ballpark travel budget, etc.
- Provide a bit of context about what (if any) corporate travel management solutions you have in place
- Get your grade!
Your grade will be determined by a few factors, including:
- How well you know the key info about your travel program
- The amount of travel oversight you have in place
- How your travel spend compares to your budget
- How well your current plan is working for you
So what are you waiting for? Put your corporate travel program to the test: https://www.lola.com/travel-grader
And don’t be afraid to share your results!
PS — If you already know your travel program could use some TLC, schedule a demo to see how Lola can help!