NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE UNITED STATES INCLUDING ITS TERRITORIES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA ONLY AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE AND LOCATED IN THE 50 UNITED STATES, ITS TERRITORIES, OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. Void where prohibited by law.
1. Eligibility: Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States, including its territories, and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, directors, and officers of Lola Travel Company, Inc. (“Sponsor”), its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, sales representatives, and advertising, promotion and judging agencies, and all other service agencies involved with the Sweepstakes (“Promotion Entities”), and members of each of their immediate families (spouses, parents, grandparents, children, and siblings, and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each are not eligible to enter or win. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of, these Official Rules. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Void where prohibited by law. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
2. Promotion Period: This Sweepstakes starts at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on January 21, 2019 and ends 8:59:59 a.m. ET on January 25, 2019 (the “Promotion Period”).
3. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, access the Sweepstakes survey through your LinkedIn or Twitter account or by leaving a non-anonymous comment on the blog post announcing the contest. Then, follow the instructions to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes (“Entry”). Multiple entries, when applicable, can be accrued by following the instructions outlined in the promotional materials.
Limit one (1) Entry per person/email address during the entire Promotion Period (regardless which social media platform you use to access the survey). If you do not have a LinkedIn or Twitter account, you can create one for free at LinkedIn.com or Twitter.com (respectively), which membership is subject to such site’s terms and conditions.
Entrants may not enter with multiple email addresses nor may entrants use any other device or artifice to enter multiple times or as multiple entrants. If it is discovered that you have entered or attempted to enter the Sweepstakes multiple times using multiple identities or email addresses, or that you submitted or attempted to submit more than the above Entry limit, all of your Entries will be declared null and void, and any prize you might have been entitled to will not be awarded.
4. Winner Selection: On or about January 25, one (1) winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible Entries received.
5. Prize (1):
One (1) winner will receive two (2) Economy class roundtrip tickets from Boston, MA to Atlanta, GA as well as two nights accommodations in a hotel in Atlanta, GA up to $250 per night, in addition to a $100 Publix gift card, a YETI cooler bag and a transportation $50 credit for Uber. Gift cards are subject to the restrictions, terms, and conditions as set by issuer.
Limit one (1) prize per person/email address. If a prize cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with another prize of equal or greater value. Prize will be mailed to winner within two (2) weeks of verification at the address provided during entry. Prize is not transferable and must be accepted as awarded, with no substitutions of any kind, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. All federal, state, and local taxes (including income and withholding taxes), if any, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided are the winner’s responsibility, regardless of whether prize is used in whole or in part. The winner may be required to provide Sponsor with a valid social security number or tax identification number before the prize will be awarded for tax reporting purposes. Winner may be issued an IRS 1099 Form for the value of the prize. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winner acknowledges that Sponsor has not made nor is in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize or items redeemed therewith, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition, or fitness for a particular purpose.
6. Winner Notification: Winner(s) will be contacted by email at the email address submitted during entry on or around January 25, 2019. The contact notification will include instructions on how to claim the prize. Any prize won by an entrant who is eligible but still considered a minor in his/her state of residence will be awarded to a parent or legal guardian of such minor who must sign and return all required documentation outlined herein and otherwise comply with all requirements imposed on winner(s) set forth herein. If winner is found to be ineligible, or not in compliance with these Official Rules, declines to accept a prize, if Sponsor is unable to contact the winner within five (5) business days of attempting contact, or in the event that a prize notification or prize is returned undeliverable, the prize may be forfeited. Potential prize winner (or parent/legal guardian where applicable) may be required to furnish proof of identification and sign, complete, and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release and, where lawful, a Publicity Release, within ten (10) days of first attempted notification or prize may be forfeited. Promotion Entities shall not be held responsible for any change of email address or other contact information of entrants, or for any delays in awarding prizes for any reason outside of their control. Prizes will only be delivered to verified winners and to addresses within the 50 United States, its territories, or the District of Columbia.
By accepting a prize, the winner consents to the use of his/her name, address (city and state of residence), voice, and statements relating to the Sweepstakes or Sponsor, and Entries or other likenesses, without further compensation, notification, or permission in any publicity or advertising carried out by Sponsor, any related entities, or anyone authorized by Sponsor in any and all media now known or hereinafter developed without territorial or time limitation, except where prohibited by law.
7. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY THROUGH BINDING ARBITRATION WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS, AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES, AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (4) ENTRANT’S REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO EVERY ENTRANT.
8. By entering, entrants (i) acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements and, (ii) agree to be bound by all decisions of Sponsor, made in its sole discretion, which shall be final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. All issues of interpretation to be decided by Sponsor. Decisions of Sponsor are final and binding in all matters. Entrants who have not complied with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification and all associated Entries will be void.
9. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, damaged, stolen, misdirected, mutilated, garbled, illegible, or incomplete submissions of Entries. Proof of transmission (screenshots or captures of Entry, etc.) and/or submission does not constitute proof of delivery. Sponsor’s clock is the official timekeeping device for this Sweepstakes.
10. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant’s Entry in the Sweepstakes or entitlement to a prize, if, in the sole discretion of Sponsor, it determines or suspects that the entrant has attempted to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other fraudulent, deceptive, or unfair playing practices (including any Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programmed, or any other automated means or any other means which subvert the entry process).
11. If a dispute arises regarding who submitted an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the email account/email address provided at time of entry and he/she must comply with these Official Rules. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Each potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the owner of the email account associated with the winning Entry, in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
12. As a condition of entering, entrants (or their parent or legal guardian if an eligible minor) agree to release Sponsor, Promotion Entities, and each of their officers, directors, employees, and agents, and LinkedIn, Inc. and Twitter Inc. from any and all liability, loss, or damage incurred with respect to participating in the Sweepstakes or the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any prize related thereto.
13. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of the Sweepstakes Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Massachusetts without regard to any other conflicts of law principles. All entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in the State of Massachusetts, in the City of Boston.
14. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, modify, or suspend this Sweepstakes at any time, if fraud, technical failures, including any network server or hardware failure, viruses, bugs, errors in programming, or any other errors or other causes corrupt the administration, security, integrity, or proper play of the Sweepstakes. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor reserves the right to select the winners from among all eligible, non-suspect Entries received up to time of such cancellation. In no event will Sponsor be liable for more than the stated number of prizes.
15. Promotion Entities do not warrant that access to the Sweepstakes will be uninterrupted. Promotion Entities are not responsible for any problems that may arise, including but not limited to: (a) Lost, interrupted, inaccessible, or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, Internet Service Providers, websites, or other connection, availability or accessibility problems arising in connection with or over the course of the Sweepstakes; or (b) communications failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, telephone, or cable transmissions or hardware or software malfunctions, failures, or difficulties; or (c) failure of personal computers and/or software and hardware configurations, any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical, or other errors in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of Entries, the offering or announcement of any prize or in any post or prize notification documents; or (d) for any other errors of any kind relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature; or (e) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information in connection with the Sweepstakes; or (f) damage to a user's computer system occasioned by participation in this Sweepstakes or downloading any information necessary to participate in this Sweepstakes.
16. Any attempt by an entrant or other individual to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes, including but not limited to any fraudulent claims, is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages from any such individual to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Any entrant engaging in any of the foregoing activities may be disqualified (and all associated Entries will be void) and will forfeit any prize won.
17. Sponsor: Lola Travel Company, Inc., 250 Summer Street, Boston, MA 02210.
18. Winner’s List: For a copy of the winner’s list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Lola Travel Company, Inc. Attn Mike Baker, Sweepstakes Winner’s List Request, Lola Travel Company, Inc., 250 Summer Street, Boston, MA 02210. Requests must be received within thirty (30) days of the drawing date.
The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with the Super Bowl or the National Football League. You are providing your information to the Sweepstakes Sponsor and not to the Super Bowl or the National Football League. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Sweepstakes shall be directed to Sponsor and not to the Super Bowl or the National Football League.
We can be reached at:
Lola Travel Company, Inc.
250 Summer Street
Boston, MA 02210
+1 617 431 3910
Thank you - we hope you enjoy using Lola.com!
© 2019 Lola.com